- Zero Pay-To-Win - Any real-world currency purchases will not give you an upper hand in-game.
- Limited Powercreep - Powerful items you obtain now will be powerful forever.
- No Binding - Every item in the game is tradeable with other players.
- Permanent Class Balance - Once an ideal equilibrium of balance is achieved, it will remain that way. There are no balance changes just to shake things up.
- Dedication Wins - Players who develop a deep understanding of the mechanics and devote their time will have a significant edge over casual players.
- Crowd Control Management - A player may never be locked out of interacting with the game for long periods of time.
- Legendary Items - There will exist unique items that will be limited in quantity.
- Challenging Enemies - To get the most powerful rewards will require great skill.
- Ranged vs. Melee Trade-Offs - Characters that have to get in more danger have more potential benefits.
- No Cashshop Items - Everything that was previously obtainable through cashshop only is can now be achieved in-game.
- Kingdom Quest Focus - KQs are a key aspect of the game. They will be made more challenging but will have excellent rewards.
- Stones/Pots Share Cooldown - This creates a more level playing-field for PvP.
- Low Level Cap - The amount of content is kept the same, but the level cap is kept lower.
- [Experimental] Pre-nerf timed events - For a short period of time, items may drop in a *pre-nerf* fashion, their stat cap will be significantly increased.
Biorune is currently in development.